Family Music for Babies (newborn to 18 months)
Musikgarten classes are offered in 10-week terms.
|LocationCamden Saturday, 9:00 – 9:30am|
Designed for parents and their babies to take together, these weekly classes help you learn how to play musically with your baby. Each class features bouncing and rocking songs, wiggle and peek-a-boo games, and other fun activities. When you go home, you can continue the fun with a superb CD recorded by a fine children’s choir and outstanding instrumentalists. Using your parent guidebook along with rhythm sticks, a Musikgarten rattle, and colorful scarf will give you both hours of enjoyment.
Why learn about musical play with your baby?
- Increases your baby’s curiosity about music.
- Develops listening skills and a sense of beat.
- Establishes a foundation for singing and musical thought.
- Helps you form a closer bond with your baby.
- Gives you and your baby a chance to interact with other parents and babies.
Rate $155 (10 weeks, 30 minutes, includes materials and registration fee)
NOTE: You can join any Musikgarten class in progress with the exception of the keyboard classes. When you join in progress, tuition is prorated to the number of classes you take.
Musikgarten schedules are subject to change based on enrollment.